Responding to cart/basket abandonment and thereby improving conversion rates has produced great benefits for existing SessionCam clients. If you know your customers are dropping out of your site it can be a huge frustration when you are not sure why.
Reduce Drop-off and Improve conversion Rate
The benefits of responding to cart or basket abandonment and thereby improving conversion rates can be huge. Even small improvements in drop our rates have produced great financial benefits for existing SessionCam clients.
Some of your competitors have used SessionCam a number of ways to make these improvements. To highlight a couple of ways that are working well, two examples are shown below.
- With SessionCam you can respond to cart (checkout and payment), form and quote abandonment, instantly (timing is up to you) and via any of your customer contact channels. Our API allows you to integrate real-time data into your own win-back process so you recover business before it’s lost to competitors. Outbound Dialling and Email systems are two examples.
- With SessionCam, you can watch and see how your customers are using your webpages, and determine where they fall out of your process. Seeing where this occurs quickly leads to understanding why. For Example, if you already suspect you have a problem with a particular type of browser then the SessionCam Console allows you to filter all session for that browser (or many other filters) to speed up analysis.
Direct and indirect benefits SessionCam clients have achieved include these four examples:
- An insurance client achieved its lowest cost per acquisition of any sales channel through the SessionCam ‘win-back’ process, which now accounts for over 15% of all the company’s online revenues.
- SessionCam was deployed to help a leading Financial Services company that was experiencing a 26% drop out rate from their quotation process; prospects were deterred by questions about vehicle modifications and security. SessionCam’s win-back process automatically fed lost prospects to specifically trained call agents who spoke with these ‘lost’ prospects and took them through the sales process. Conversion rates of 12% were achieved, creating revenue streams from otherwise lost prospects.
- By responding to prospects who had encountered problems with their website another major UK brand was able to increase levels of brand attachment. Brand loyalty and advocacy increased three-fold with customers who had their issues quickly addressed.
- SessionCam is used to provide an automatic feed of online customer activity to enrich an existing CRM database and supplement knowledge of offline customer behaviour for a major US retailer.
SessionCam provides a growing range of tools that are being used to create stunningly effective win-back processes to rescue revenue in real-time from cart and quote abandonment.